In December, 2013, Dr. Steele, Dr. Willis, and Linda team up again to embark on another World Vets spay/neuter project. This time, we're headed off to San Andres Island, Colombia to help with critter overpopulation and disease control on the island. Follow along on our adventures!

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Can't believe I forgot...

I did a house call yesterday! Noel and I (along with a couple of helpers) rode in the back of a pickup truck to a house where a man has 16 dogs. We brought the pre-anesthesia sedatives with us, so that we could sedate the dogs before putting them in the truck to take back to the clinic. Even though they were his dogs, the man could only catch 13 of them for us. After 5 of the dogs were ready, our helpers took them back in the truck, while Noel and I stayed behind to pre-med the rest of the 13. Then we loaded them all up and headed back to the clinic for surgeries. I'll write a post about today's clinic after I upload photos from everyone's cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment